Prayer is so important to our ongoing relationship with God and to us moving forward as a church to all God is calling us to do. Prayer at St Paul’s is both organised and spontaneous as we reach out and pray for each other on a daily basis.
Please feel welcome to join us at our regular, organised prayer meetings (all locations are in the Church):
- Sunday 9:40am in the Chapel before the 10:30am service
- Sunday 6pm in the Chapel before the 6:30pm service
- Monday 9:30-10:30 am in the Chapel (except Public Holidays)
- Wednesday 8:30-9:00am in the Chapel
- On the first Wednesday of the month from 8 – 9pm there is a Church Prayer meeting
- Friday 9-9:30am in the Chapel
Prayer should be at the centre of all we do and we all know prayer is vital… yet most of us struggle to pray.
We praise God for the many at St Paul’s involved in intercessory prayer via personal prayer, in homegroups and other groups and via prayer ministry after services or at other times. We have an established prayer ministry team and also minister to people on an individual basis.
If you would like us to pray for you or with you please contact either the vicar or the office.