Make sure you keep up to date with all that’s going on by signing up for either our Monthly Parents and Carers Update if you regularly come on a Sunday morning or just for occasional updates about upcoming events and parties.
Letters, Forms and Flyers
Find letters that have gone home, any forms you may need as well as flyers and sign up links for upcoming events here.
- Parent Resources for Climbers and Explorers Sessions – Incredible Faith
- Sunday Group Parental Consent Form (St Paul’s Kids, 0 – 11) – please complete for any children regularly attending our activities and let us know if any contact or medical details change.
- Child Protection Policy and related information
- Guidelines for Children’s and Youth Leaders 2018
- Accident/Incident form
- Child Protection Action Sheet – for reporting any concerns
- Child Protection Advice Cards – leaders you should all have one of these in your purse/wallet. Let Tori know if you’d like a replacement.
- Volunteer Driver’s Declaration Form – to be completed by any leaders or parents providing transport for a St Paul’s event.
- Request to join the St Paul’s Parents and Carers Facebook group
The kids’ library contains a wide range of magazines, books, CDs and DVDs for parents, children and leaders. You can go to our online catalogue to search for a specific item or see what we have for a particular age group or alternatively just have a look in the library cupboard. It lives by the spiral staircase in the concourse and open is open every Sunday and on request at other times during the week.