Make sure you keep up to date with all that’s going on by signing up for either our Monthly Parents and Carers Update if you regularly come on a Sunday morning or just for occasional updates about upcoming events and parties.
Letters, Forms and Flyers
Find letters that have gone home, any forms you may need as well as flyers and sign up links for upcoming events here.
- Parent and Carers Newsletter- June and July everything you need to know in one place.
- Summer 2018’s Term Card– an overview of all events this term.
- New Baby Booklet 2017 – find out how we want to support you if you’re expecting or have just had a new baby
- Sunday Group Parental Consent Form (St Paul’s Kids, 0 – 11) – please complete for any children regularly attending our activities and let us know if any contact or medical details change.
- Child Protection Policy and related information
- Children’s and Youth Leader’s Guidelines Booklet 2016
- Accident/Incident form
- Child Protection Action Sheet – for reporting any concerns
- Child Protection Advice Cards – leaders you should all have one of these in your purse/wallet. Let Jennifer know if you’d like a replacement.
- Volunteer Driver’s Declaration Form – to be completed by any leaders or parents providing transport for a St Paul’s event.
- Car Seat Law – please ensure you have appropriate seats, restraints etc if transporting children
- Request to join the St Paul’s Parents and Carers Facebook group
- Request to join the St Paul’s Kids’ Leaders Facebook group
Browse our online pinboards for ideas to help you as leaders and parents to listen to God, enjoy Him and do what He says, for parents to use with their children at home and for age-specific ideas for under 4s and 4 – 11s at home or church. There are also some situation-specific boards for dealing with different issues and life stages.
The kids’ library contains a wide range of magazines, books, CDs and DVDs for parents, children and leaders. You can go to our online catalogue to search for a specific item or see what we have for a particular age group or alternatively just have a look in the library cupboard. It lives by the spiral staircase in the concourse and open is open every Sunday and on request at other times during the week.