If you’re new at St Paul’s with children, firstly a very warm welcome. It is fantastic to have you with us and our prayer is that your kids will quickly feel comfortable with us, make lots of friends, have loads of fun and most importantly, go deeper in their relationship with Jesus. If you’ve just had or are expecting a baby, read our St Paul’s Baby Booklet 2016 to find out everything you need to know about bringing your baby to St Paul’s and some of the different ways that we’d like to support you. There are lots of ways to get connected and find out more about what’s going on – reading this website is a great place to start!
Please make sure you get in touch with Jennifer, our Children’s Minister, so she can get to know you a bit too. You can grab her after the service, phone the church office (01727 846281) or email (email@example.com) to arrange a home visit or a coffee at church (with or without your children!).
Sign up for our monthly parents and carers’ email which will keep you up to date with what’s happening at St Paul’s as well as suggesting ideas and resources for you to use at home. Read on to find out our vision and some of the different activities and groups that help us work towards that.
During our 10.30am service we have five different children’s groups:
- Stepping Stones (0 – 1 years, babes in arms and crawlers) who meet downstairs in Garden Room 1
- Tumblers (1 – 2 years, confident walkers who aren’t yet at preschool or nursery) who meet in the Large Hall
- Scramblers (2 – 4 years, preschool, nursery and reception) who meet downstairs in the Small Hall.
- Climbers (5 – 7 years, school years 1 and 2), who meet upstairs in the Lounge.
- Explorers (7 – 11 years, school years 3 to 6) who meet upstairs in the Upper Hall.
Please ask any leader for directions. They’re easily recognisable in their bright blue T-shirts.
On the first Sunday of the month, we worship together with a shorter all-age service, suitable for the whole family.
During the week
Tiny Tots, our baby group which meets Thursdays in term time from 10 – 11.30am in Garden Room 1.
Tots, our baby and toddler group which meets Fridays in term time from 9.30 – 11am.
Crossover, for years 6 – 9, which meets every Friday in term time from 6.30 – 8pm.